fbpx

AN 508 – Grenache Blanc 2017 Les Vignerons Parisiens

NT$1,100

Clear

Few words about this wine

Pressing in whole bunches then settling in stainless steel tanks. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 30% of the blend and in 600-liter demi-muids for the remaining 70%. Partial malolactic fermentation but without stirring to gain in complexity. Aging in half muids of 600 liters for 70% the rest on fine lees in stainless steel tank. Bottling after 12 months of maturation.

Szu Hao TSENG

Best sommelier of Taiwan

Why I like this wine

Robe : White gold robe with golden reflections. Nose : Complex nose of white and yellow fruits, lightly vanilla toasted bread.
Palate : A lot of smoothness in the mouth, beautiful presence of yellow fruits. The finish gains in freshness and the ageing in wood on the lees brings a slight saline bitterness which gives this wine a very good persistence and a great aromatic complexity.

Wine Information

Content : 750 ml
Alcohol content : 14.5%
Service : 16